Confirm Your Pregnancy
Why Ultrasounds Matter
Whether or not you chose to continue your pregnancy, if you have a positive pregnancy test, an ultrasound is your next step.
An ultrasound can determine:
- if the pregnancy is viable (capable of developing on its own)
- how far along you are (the approximate age of your pregnancy)
- if the pregnancy is intrauterine or if there is a potentially life-threatening ectopic (tubal) pregnancy
- if your pregnancy is developing under normal conditions
- whether or not you are carrying a single fetus or multiples (depending on gestational age)
- abortion methods and costs which depend on several of the above factors
If you have scheduled an in-clinic abortion or are considering taking the abortion pill, an ultrasound is an important step for your health and safety.
To learn more about our medical services and your pregnancy options, contact us to schedule a free and confidential appointment.
What to Expect
At your first appointment, we will provide onsite pregnancy testing and an options consultation appointment. We understand the issues facing an unintended pregnancy and are committed to providing you with a comfortable, safe, and discreet place where you can process your choices.
Along with our cost-free services and support, we will do our best to answer any questions you may have about pregnancy, abortion, parenting, and your health.
We look forward to serving you.
Note: Ultrasound scans are used to confirm the presence of a viable, uterine pregnancy. We do not use ultrasound to determine gender or diagnose abnormalities. Eligibility criteria apply. We do not provide or refer for abortion services but can provide the information you need to make an informed choice.